Saturday Community Skills Project for 16+
We will be hosting Saturday CSPs at Horley, Leatherhead and Addlestone from 10:00-16:00, 1 June 2019
OPEN TO 16+ FOR THE FIRST TIME
We will be doing activities such as:
- Plan It, Buy It, Cook It – Source ingredients and make healthy meals from scratch
- Gardening – Care for and nurture a garden, and see what grows!
- Arts and Crafts – Get in touch with your creative side and make something new
- Travel Training – Feel confident getting from A to B
- Healthy Lifestyles – From exercise to healthy meal planning, we’ve got you covered
- Personal development and life skills programmes – Learn how to keep calm and communicate, and gain practical skills like budgeting
This will be a brilliant opportunity to try out our CSP, meet people, learn a new skill, and have fun doing it!
Half days will be £20, full days are £40. Spaces are limited, bookings are on a first come, first served basis. Email email@example.com or call 01754613728 and quote ‘Post16’